Speculation: The Bruins and Jeremy Swayman are far apart in contract term (length) and dollar amount.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I’m bored of this. This is boring. People whining about millions of dollars. Jeremy, either sign a contract or ask for a trade. Fire your agent and learn to respect the sport again. Boston, don’t be dickbags. Either give him what he wants or move him. Otherwise you both can f*** off til ya do.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
I’m bored of this. This is boring. People whining about millions of dollars. Jeremy, either sign a contract or ask for a trade. Fire your agent and learn to respect the sport again. Boston, don’t be dickbags. Either give him what he wants or move him. Otherwise you both can f*** off til ya do.
Yeah - as a Detroit fan I should gives 2 shitZ about this...Instead I should be hoping for an implosion where Boston slides into mediocrity...

1727891670240.png

Reactions: double5son10

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Yeah - as a Detroit fan I should gives 2 shitZ about this...Instead I should be hoping for an implosion where Boston slides into mediocrity...

View attachment 911723
Honestly if they’re gonna make it ugly, then go full-ugly. Disclose everything, bring receipts, if you’re gonna be like two catty high school girls slinging mud, then do it in the cafeteria so all can get some entertainment with their tater tots.

• Haha
Reactions: double5son10

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
If Swayman doesn't sign for 8x8 I hope Sweeney & Co makes him sit for his 2 remaining RFA years while simultaneously ruining Gross's career. :popcorn: Who would sign Swayman for 10M+ after sitting for 2 years?... good luck with that.

Reactions: VaporTrail

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
If Swayman doesn't sign for 8x8 I hope Sweeney & Co makes him sit for his 2 remaining RFA years while simultaneously ruining Gross's career. :popcorn: Who would sign Swayman for 10M+ after sitting for 2 years?... good luck with that.
Why would they do that vs. trying to trade him in order to get an actual return? Hasn't it also come out that Swayman isn't even asking for $10M?

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
?

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
And watch no player ever sign with Boston again.

RoadWarrior

Mar 4, 2002
In a van down by the river
Visit site
This is just wrong. B's had to trade Ullmark or they would be offloading him under duress at start of the season. Swayman surrendered all his leverage when he declined arbitration. He has no option to sign anywhere in the NHL but Boston for two years

Boston could put a contract offer down for 2 years $5m AAV no trade restrictions and Swayman would sign it before Dec 1, I guarantee it. Otherwise he's playing in Sweden for $500k. Boston has not done this bc they want a long term deal.
They didn’t have to trade Ullmark. They could have traded Swayman instead and signed Ullmark.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad