Post-Game Talk: The Brick WOLL to the rescue - Leafs win !!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
1679877351283.jpeg

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
That would be my starting six D come playoffs. They were so active last night against the Canes that I assumed tonight would be a close one.

I'd hope Liljegren is in over Schenn unless Liljegren really sucks but the other 5 should be locks.

Offense is the main concern. Simmonds won't be in there with ROR coming back and then hopefully Knies can replace ZAR. If we get that, then look out.

Reactions: Rocker13

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Woll was good. Really liking this kids game. Seems he is starting to get that confidence and feel like he can play in this league. He made some really nice saves.

I don't want to say too much negative stuff but Holl... come on man.

It's a Win though. A 3-2 road trip. That was the bare minimum I was hoping for so mission accomplished.

Go beat Florida on Wednesday.

Go Leafs Go

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
I've been saying for awhile let Woll play more and he's looked really good. He's created a goalie controversy and we've seen in the past Keefe will favour the hot goalie.

Lets see what we have in him in case theres a some issues in the playoffs as Sammy's been great but has not fared well in his playoff career and seems mentally fragile, while Murray is just straight fragile but has that experience neither of Sammy or Woll have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad