The Bluth Company Discussion Thread Part 8 | Divisional Finals | NHL 15 Sign-up

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
I just don't know if I can justify dropping the money on an Xbox One when I don't anticipate playing a ton going forward.

On the other hand, wifey just got a raise...

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Also, if anyone currently has FIFA on the One and wants to join my pro club, do so.

Name? I haven't played Be a Pro or whatever at all (almost only online seasons, which is genius and would be easily done in NHL...alas) but would like to try, am pretty good at the game.

ChuckWoods

Sep 13, 2009
I just don't know if I can justify dropping the money on an Xbox One when I don't anticipate playing a ton going forward.

On the other hand, wifey just got a raise...

Sugar Mamma now?

Aint nothing wrong with that!! Better make sure that pool is spotless tho!

On a side note, I do think you could gather 30 good GMs to keep Bluth alive for NHL15.

I went PS4, so Im out on madden here! Looks like a fantastic game tho as I downloaded the early release for 360.

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Would someone care to shed some light on how the fantasy draft feature works for Madden? Live draft, priority list, etc? I'd be all for that though, and in that case don't really care as much about my team. I'm not as big of a Bears fan as a Chicagoan should be and the Chargers are very close to my favorite team, mainly because Antonio Gates is a god.

In the case of a fantasy draft, my top 3 probably becomes Chargers, Falcons, and Titans. Although that could change in order to be in someone's division or conference or something.

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
NHL 15 on 360, still going for the :sharks Or maybe just continue with NHL 14 ;)

Madden? Nope...Fifa15, yes

Last edited:

matt1396

Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
I'm still in for the :pens and I dunno about a Madden league. I like football but I know no where near as much about it as I do about hockey or basketball. Speaking of basketball would anyone do an online 2k15 league?

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
I will be playing Destiny on the XB1, if anyone from Bluth wants to form a squad I would be down. Could be a good way to keep in touch until GMC appears for next gen (if it ever does)

Malakian#13

Mar 7, 2003
Seattle
Visit site
I'm still in for the :pens and I dunno about a Madden league. I like football but I know no where near as much about it as I do about hockey or basketball. Speaking of basketball would anyone do an online 2k15 league?

IDK maybe probably not..

I have NBA 2k14 for Xbox 1 if you ever want to play a game, add my GT: CupChamps1214

I'll probably just hang onto 14 as I'm not a huge basketball fan and it's a great game.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Would someone care to shed some light on how the fantasy draft feature works for Madden? Live draft, priority list, etc? I'd be all for that though, and in that case don't really care as much about my team. I'm not as big of a Bears fan as a Chicagoan should be and the Chargers are very close to my favorite team, mainly because Antonio Gates is a god.

In the case of a fantasy draft, my top 3 probably becomes Chargers, Falcons, and Titans. Although that could change in order to be in someone's division or conference or something.

I've done a couple fantasy draft CC's. They are live draft, and run very smooth. Each pick gets about 1:30 to pick, and you can sim the rest of the draft at any time. We usually drafted anywhere from 15-20 picks, and then simmed the rest of the rounds. (52 total) If a person cant be there, the CPU drafts for them, and usually does a decent job drafting for the CPU's.

I've decided to take initiative and declare that I will be starting a Connected Careers on the XBOX One when Madden 15 comes out. It will likely be a fantasy draft league, and I'll see if we can find a subforum on HF to use, and if not, I'll look for another website to host. I think we can use the "Geek Emporium" sub forum on HF. I might start a thread here shortly. If ArGar gets the game, he's welcome to be the commissioner if he wants to be, otherwise I am happy to do it.

If you are interested in joining the league, post your top 3 teams that you'd be interested in using, remembering that a fantasy draft will have totally different rosters.

For myself, I'll go:
1) Cowboys
2) Saints
3) Packers

Last edited:

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
I've done a couple fantasy draft CC's. They are live draft, and run very smooth. Each pick gets about 1:30 to pick, and you can sim the rest of the draft at any time. We usually drafted anywhere from 15-20 picks, and then simmed the rest of the rounds. (52 total) If a person cant be there, the CPU drafts for them, and usually does a decent job drafting for the CPU's.

I've decided to take initiative and declare that I will be starting a Connected Careers on the XBOX One when Madden 15 comes out. It will likely be a fantasy draft league, and I'll see if we can find a subforum on HF to use, and if not, I'll look for another website to host. If ArGar gets the game, he's welcome to be the commissioner if he wants to be, otherwise I am happy to do it.

If you are interested in joining the league, post your top 3 teams that you'd be interested in using, remembering that a fantasy draft will have totally different rosters.

Thanks Connor,

1. Cleveland
2. Miami
3. Jacksonville

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
Alright, well I need to figure out whether I'm going to get the XboxOne first. If I do, I'd gladly join, and I wouldn't really care what team I ended up with if it was a fantasy draft--plenty of teams have cool jerseys, and as long as it isn't the Cowboys or Giants, I'm sure I could deal. :laugh:

I assume coaches stick with the organization. Does that have any practical effect? Playbooks, etc? I literally haven't played Madden since the early 360 years.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Alright, well I need to figure out whether I'm going to get the XboxOne first. If I do, I'd gladly join, and I wouldn't really care what team I ended up with if it was a fantasy draft--plenty of teams have cool jerseys, and as long as it isn't the Cowboys or Giants, I'm sure I could deal. :laugh:

I assume coaches stick with the organization. Does that have any practical effect? Playbooks, etc? I literally haven't played Madden since the early 360 years.

If 15 is like 25 (that's stupid), then your created character is the coach/GM and you pick what teams playbook you use, and what style of offense you want to run. That way, if you're the Seahawks or Eagles; but end up with a slow QB, you can change the style of play to fit your team.

The more I remember CC, the more it totally blows GMC out of the water.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress

Nut up and buy it! :D

I believe you can choose your playbook

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad