OT: The All-Purpose Video Game thread: Part IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Me too. My daughter and I enjoyed playing Astro’s Playroom and went ahead and bought Astro Bot.

Also debating getting the new Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom later this month.
Yeah my daughter is 9 and she's looking forward to it. We usually only play Mario games on her Nintendo, but Astro's Playroom was one PS5 game she liked.

Reactions: Do you want ants

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
LOL, I died laughing when Red showed up to challenge Cloud. I love how each area has more detail to it, issue is you spend hours on the side quests.

Yeah that doesn't change.

It is pretty amazing how often they added things in the game that I didn't know I wanted (the entire seventh infantry sequence in upper Junon) but can't imagine not having them now.

NGL though, theres more than a few things that they added in that I wish they hadn't. I think you've gotten through most of my least favorite parts of the game already (really, the sheer volume of forced side quests in chapter 7 and 8) but theres something pretty late game that is/was infuriatingly annoying and completely unnecessary which is completely unrelated to side content. You'll know what I'm talking about when you get there.

Ch 9 (which is the best example of them expanding on the OG and nailing it, even more so than Junon IMO) and 10 are awesome.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad