The 2024-2025 Roster Thread

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
This is actually extremely impressive. If they bring a great effort into Pittsburgh it’ll be more consistency than they had all last season.
Agreed. At this point I'd say they've had 2 good games (FLA, LAK) 1 ok game (NJ) and 1 bad game (NJ). Add another good game to the mix, and I'll have a bit of confidence that the record will look a bit better in a month

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
The rest of that was "i can give you examples". It does kill plays. That extra move to the forehand is a killer, and the D is turning their back to the pressure and losing visibility.
It can definitely be a problem, there are players who are comfortable playing on the wrong side, like Dahlin, although it seems like it would be harder for you to play on the wrong side in defense. Sometimes you have to do everything in a split second, and you are not comfortable getting the puck out, passing the puck, or defending in a certain situation.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Any interest in Liljegren who seems to be on the block? Feels like he's too much of "Jokiharju+" for my taste but he is a right shot who has had more success than our current guys

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
It can definitely be a problem, there are players who are comfortable playing on the wrong side, like Dahlin, although it seems like it would be harder for you to play on the wrong side in defense. Sometimes you have to do everything in a split second, and you are not comfortable getting the puck out, passing the puck, or defending in a certain situation.
Sure - people can do it - they are. But it is a higher risk play for a lefty than a righty.

Reactions: Fjordy

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
My guess is that there would be no real difference if there was a change of scenery Jokiharju for TL swap.
Liljegren is Swedish and seems to have played with Dahlin before.

But otherwise, probably yes, although it seems that Liljegren at one time had very decent metrics, which I did not see at that time at Jokiharju.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad