The 2024-2025 Roster Thread

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
That's can't be the whole sequence. Dahlin was pissed about something.

I'd like to see some of that out of Dahlin during a game.

He plays like that during games. Doesn't have a reputation for it, he throws some greasy hits from time to time.

Dahlin is the team captain now. You just don't do that. Even if Krebs is being an asshole.

There are other ways to handle it.

But Rasmus is young so growing pains I assume.

I'd assume Krebs didn't pay up his golfing losses :)

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
I get on Krebs as much as anyone, thought he should been shipped out this summer, hated the extension. BUT I liked his game the other night, and his metrics were good, but he's not Marchand and I feel for his jaw or orbital at some point.

Last edited:

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020

I had this come across my Twitter feed today.

EDIT: also if anyone knows the reason for this let me know. Was it an homage? Did they not have uniforms? Was it just a pre-camp get together?

Those Bottlecaps were old Buffalo Bisons AHL jerseys. I want to say that they were waiting for opening night to reveal the brand new uniforms, but tbh, I was just a little kid and don't remember.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Those Bottlecaps were old Buffalo Bisons AHL jerseys. I want to say that they were waiting for opening night to reveal the brand new uniforms, but tbh, I was just a little kid and don't remember.

Yea I know they were the AHL jerseys. I just wanna know the context behind using them.

Regardless they’d be a cool throwback to use the next time the Sabres play in a winter classic (because we know the NHL will not stop doing outdoor games).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad