The 2024-2025 Roster Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
I have no issue with Levi grabbing starts here and there in Buffalo when convenient. I don't think he should be going on any road trips. Assuming everybody is healthy all year he could grab 10-15 NHL starts without disrupting much. Reimer could grab another 15-20 which leaves UPL with 47-57 starts. He started 51 games last year, so it would be similar.

Satanphonehome

Jan 4, 2015
I think it’s weird how many posters are convinced Levi is headed to Rochester when every camp minute he has split the 1st-team game and practice reps 50/50 with UPL.

Meanwhile, Ruff talks about the need for 2 goalies and Reimer sits on the sidelines without a second of preseason action.

Explain to me why the Sabres have put their entire preseason focus on preparing their NHL roster except for the 2nd goalie spot.

I think people need to take a look at what’s actually been happening on the ice.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I think it’s weird how many posters are convinced Levi is headed to Rochester when every camp minute he has split the 1st-team game and practice reps 50/50 with UPL.

Meanwhile, Ruff talks about the need for 2 goalies and Reimer sits on the sidelines without a second of preseason action.

Explain to me why the Sabres have put their entire preseason focus on preparing their NHL roster except for the 2nd goalie spot.

I think people need to take a look at what’s actually been happening on the ice.
I am not convinced that Levi will go to Rochester.

I am not convinced that Reimer will get waived to Rochester, either.

Reactions: joshjull

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad