GDT: The 2023 NHL Entry Draft - Nashville, TN - 4:00pm (AZ) - ESPN, ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Wow. Just wow. Very disappointing draft. Don't really care what they do with the rest of the picks now. I feel like our draft team has a "smartest guy in the room" mentality that scares me.

Reactions: che

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
We were one of few teams with a scout in the arenas in Russia.
Clearly he helped Bill get some confidence that Russians are under-rated this year.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Draft report is already in. F.

So dumb. They could have traded back for both picks. Feel gutted. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than the Hayton pick. Worse than Soderstrom over Caulfield.

I am in shock.

Reactions: Nowotny

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
You're telling me they had Simashev and But as the 6 and 12 BPAs (or higher) in the draft? This is some John Chayka trying to be the smartest guys in the room bullshit with their shit eating grins up there.

Next they're gonna trade up from 38 and try and pick Ovechkin ala the 2003 Panthers.

Can't wait to hear the nonsensical spin doctor bullshit BA has to say in the interviews about this.

JasonDemersWasOkay

F Utah and anyone who roots for them
Nov 14, 2018
I thought the simashev was my least favorite pick in franchise history and then #12 happened. What a f***ing travesty this has been

Reactions: Nowotny

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Clearly the Coyotes were able to scout properly in Russia. And that could be a fantastic thing compared to other franchises.

Interesting that they decided against picking Michkov.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Losing my faith in BA, which sucks.

Bedard is a tool. Someone is going to clip him. I get hes lights out good but, no humbleness about him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad