Player Discussion Thatcher Demko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Can't remember a 'pre camp physical' that will be more closely watched and result in more of a media feeding frenzy, than Demko's.

All I hope for is that we'll finally gain some clarity. Ever since Dhaliwal broke the news that Demko wouldn't be ready for training camp and the exhibition schedule, it seems that the speculation has been endless. And the Canucks front office has hardly clarified things--saying only that we'll 'have to wait for the training camp physical'.

But I suppose signing Dylan Ferguson to a PTO; and continuing the discussions with Kevin Lankinen, might give a sneak preview of what's to come.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
maybe theyre gonna put demko on ltir and reactivate whenever he is fully 100 percent.

watched this could demkos injury be similiar to his??

Last edited:

Forsbergaura21

Jul 20, 2024
I mean with Poolman going on LTIR and Joshua and Demko likely going on LTIR too, why can’t Canucks find $1.5 for Lankinen?

Does not make any sense. Even when Demko is back they could use Lankinen as his backup. I think Silovs needs more time in AHL anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad