Thanks for the Memories, Guys.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
I've been here since Sportsnet closed their old forums. This place can definitely be maddening sometimes, but there are still many great posters to read, and Daisy has always been one of them.

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Hope all is well Daisy. Life is a struggle just have to keep battling. I don’t remember my old username but we actually met up and watched a game a longgggg time ago! Let me know if you ever want to suffer with another fan sometime 😊

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
I just got alerted that I have been an active member here for fifteen years.
I am very old. (Thanks HF for that reminder)

I know that I am not very active here as much as I was - most of it due to illness - a lot of it just sometimes the hyperbole gets to be too much and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. But this place, and a lot of you guys have been a big part of my life in regards to this team. [and other sporting events].

We've seen many ups, a heck of lot more downs, a lot of drama. Lots of debates, and discussions and fights, and a lot of laughter and all of that stuff. When i didn't understand something [which is a lot of somethings] a lot of you guys were more than willing to help me understand things which i always very much appreciate.

So. thank you guys for 15 years of memories. it's been really lovely for the most part.
No promises if i'll be more active here or not. but just know it's always been interesting.

Daisy
long time, I was coming here myself ever since Leafs Hot Stove shut down or maybe it was the Mapleleafs.com forum but didnt sign up. time passes quick eh lol 15 years is a long ass time. hope all is well moving forward. and we add some good leafs memories moving forward.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other

I know that I am not very active here as much as I was - most of it due to illness - a lot of it just sometimes the hyperbole gets to be too much and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. But this place, and a lot of you guys have been a big part of my life in regards to this team. [and other sporting events].

We've seen many ups, a heck of lot more downs, a lot of drama. Lots of debates, and discussions and fights, and a lot of laughter and all of that stuff. When i didn't understand something [which is a lot of somethings] a lot of you guys were more than willing to help me understand things which i always very much appreciate.

So. thank you guys for 15 years of memories. it's been really lovely for the most part.
No promises if i'll be more active here or not. but just know it's always been interesting.

Daisy
You are always one of the best posters. Intelligent and logical.
Wishing you good health, happiness and a Stanley cup in your near future

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Hope all is well Daisy. Life is a struggle just have to keep battling. I don’t remember my old username but we actually met up and watched a game a longgggg time ago! Let me know if you ever want to suffer with another fan sometime 😊

I DO! it was a great time! :)
Wow. 15 years is a long time.
You often put a smile on my face with your considered and common sense posts in this mad house when I was more active.
i know - like when i saw it i was like really? I think like a lot of people who have been here for a long time i came from the sportsnets forum. thank you for the kind words.

Alright one though. Hi Daisy :cheers:
hi squiffy :)

I don't spend much time here anymore either so I get it Daisy, but I'm always happy to see posts from you!

the same.:)

I hope you're well.
I am. just a day by day kinda thing. (to everyone who said that - thanks. i'm fine for the most part. just. some days are not so good. lol).
This place can definitely be maddening sometimes, but there are still many great posters to read, and Daisy has always been one of them.
thanks very much

You are always one of the best posters. Intelligent and logical.
Wishing you good health, happiness and a Stanley cup in your near future
thanks. we all deserve one, eh?
You were one of a kind, in a good way 👍
lol this makes me sound like i'm dead haha but thanks kiwi yeah we did have some back and forths. but we always made sure to listen and respect each other's views.

My favourite poster on the board, even after all these years. Much love, Daisy!
hi Ernie :) same to you.

honestly i don't really want to quote everyone. but thanks very much you guys for the nice words. it means a lot. again i'm not one to make promises I can't keep but i will try to be a bit more active when time permits

Last edited:

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
When I first joined in 2013 you were quite active in here. I remember enjoying your posts because they were always so respectful to others' opinions. One can tell you are a very kind and classy lady Daisy, i wish you the best in the future.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com

Daisy

I'd say congrats on being on this forum for 15 years but that wouldn't be what I'd want to say.

Congrats on still being alive, and being with this community for all that time.

I'm more of a lurker and that's how I enjoy forums. I enjoy reading what other people are on about.

Never had a problem with your posts. Keep going!

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com

Daisy

I could ask an interesting question maybe?

How did you end up here? What made you want to sign up?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad