Thanks for the Memories, Guys.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
harry! hi! :)

i was on the sportsnets forums like a lot of people here and we moved here and we just continued chatting. that's all.
That's kinda crazy because I also came here (or signed up I guess, think I was lurking before) from sportsnet forums.

I can't even remember how they screwed that community up, but they did and here we are!

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
I'll just echo what so many have already said - it's always been a treat to read your posts.

They are like little (or big, they could get lengthy!) rays of sunshine in a place that can be understandably gloomy from losing, or just plain nasty on occasion.

You never seem to sink to that, and it's really appreciated.

I hope your health improves and you find time to get back here more.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Much respect Daisy. You were one of the first people I ever interacted with both on the boards and through PMs. Nothing but love and respect for you. Hope you are doing well. Hard to believe I have been on here (both active and inactive) for 10 years now lol.

Reactions: BallardEra

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
To health, Daisy. I remember hopping on these boards some 15 years ago after hockeytraderumours went to crap. What a ride. Hope everyone reading this is well.

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I just got alerted that I have been an active member here for fifteen years.
I am very old. (Thanks HF for that reminder)

I know that I am not very active here as much as I was - most of it due to illness - a lot of it just sometimes the hyperbole gets to be too much and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. But this place, and a lot of you guys have been a big part of my life in regards to this team. [and other sporting events].

We've seen many ups, a heck of lot more downs, a lot of drama. Lots of debates, and discussions and fights, and a lot of laughter and all of that stuff. When i didn't understand something [which is a lot of somethings] a lot of you guys were more than willing to help me understand things which i always very much appreciate.

So. thank you guys for 15 years of memories. it's been really lovely for the most part.
No promises if i'll be more active here or not. but just know it's always been interesting.

Daisy
One of the good ones. Be Well!

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Shoutout to the old heads that were here posting during the Burke era and before. Shoutout to the old Leaf Lounge posters before it got perma locked and killed.

Don't know how you stayed so positive during those years Daisy.

Definitely different vibes and feel here nowadays.

• Love
Reactions: Daisy Jane

Mugzy97

#StandWitness
Mar 3, 2015
Halifax, NS
No matter how much you post, whenever I'm scrolling and see the Daisy Jane avatar I stop and read it. I guess I value your opinion, which is all one can ask for on a forum like this!

I hope you got more use out of the old PS2 than I would have!

Also hope the illness you mentioned is nothing serious and you get back to being healthy. Looking forward to 15 more years of Daisy Jane posts :laugh:

• Love

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
You're a gem Daisy, we are very lucky to have you on these boards. You stood up for me years and years ago (and several user names ago) when I made a post critical of Babcock early on in his tenure and was subject to what was little more than playground bullying. I felt like I was part of a team when you had my back. So thank you for that, and all your contributions

• Love

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I just got alerted that I have been an active member here for fifteen years.
I am very old. (Thanks HF for that reminder)

I know that I am not very active here as much as I was - most of it due to illness - a lot of it just sometimes the hyperbole gets to be too much and I just don't have the patience for it anymore. But this place, and a lot of you guys have been a big part of my life in regards to this team. [and other sporting events].

We've seen many ups, a heck of lot more downs, a lot of drama. Lots of debates, and discussions and fights, and a lot of laughter and all of that stuff. When i didn't understand something [which is a lot of somethings] a lot of you guys were more than willing to help me understand things which i always very much appreciate.

So. thank you guys for 15 years of memories. it's been really lovely for the most part.
No promises if i'll be more active here or not. but just know it's always been interesting.

Daisy

This was great to read

I also got that 15 years notification and couldn’t help but immediately think back to what life was like for me on the day I signed up for an account here

I’d already been lurking for a few years before that, but oh boy was life different lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad