Team name and jersey ideas

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Agreed. This has been failure to launch. I'd be curious how it is going locally. Is there any discussion or momentum?

The only mention in the SLC paper is an article over the arena district. Maybe that is Smith's focus right now.

Reactions: Summer Rose

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
Utah Mammoth or bust. I just sent my resume to Ryan Smith as Director of Creative Process so you guys are gonna have to deal with it.
IMG_4381.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg
IMG_4383.jpeg

2 color jersey to keep it simple but beautiful. Royal purple as the primary, white as the secondary and a cream alternative color for the gloves and font for the home jerseys. My work is done.

rams

Feb 2, 2015
Canada
I'm seeing YETI - Built for the Wild commercials tonight (insulated drinkware).

The marketing possibilities for Utah Yeti are interesting.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Im warming up to Swarm after watching this.

I don’t mind it, but am not into black and gold..

I am at the point of, just pick Yeti and start working on the logo and Jersey..

I did like that the Penguins did a rebrand mid season, so we likely have New Jerseys halfway through.. I wonder if the plain jersey that is used at the start of the season becomes a collectors item down the road?

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
When I think of Utah, I think of the national parks and landscape.

Along that theme - What about Utah Majesty?

Team colors could be purple (purple mountains majesty) and a secondary color (perhaps powder blue)?

Edit: This is what MidJourney gave me:

1000001036.png

Last edited:

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Agreed. This has been failure to launch. I'd be curious how it is going locally. Is there any discussion or momentum?

The only mention in the SLC paper is an article over the arena district. Maybe that is Smith's focus right now.
There is also focus on the practice facility property.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Yeti & Outlaws are the clear favorites on every poll I’ve seen since the beginning. I’ve seen several local Utah polls with over 6,000 votes. And the one Wyshynski/ESPN did. Same result. Yeti over Outlaws by a smaller margin and then either Mammoth or Blizzard in a distant 3rd. That seems to happen over and over. I can’t believe Qualtrics will find anything different.

If they seed then brackets 1v8, 2v7, 3v6 & 4v5 then I promise the final four will be Yeti, Outlaws, Mammoth and Blizzard.

I wish they’d quit farting around and get this done. It really very likely just comes down to Yeti v Outlaws.

paulmm3

Mar 29, 2014
I thought there was going to be a second round of voting after the first round concluded on May 22? Still pulling for Mountaineers or Outlaws

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad