Injury Report: Team Injury thread

ducks8

Mar 27, 2009
Riverside CA
You're high.

What's the update on JONAS???? FASTH looked very human last night need Hiller back in nets asap

Fasth has had 1 bad game out of 5 and is still 5-0. Hiller hasn't looked good this season. Let's see how Fasth does in the next game. I hope they take their time with Hiller. They shouldn't rush him back.

Papaspud

Vatman
Dec 19, 2008
To the rescue
Fasth has had 1 bad game out of 5 and is still 5-0. Hiller hasn't looked good this season. Let's see how Fasth does in the next game. I hope they take their time with Hiller. They shouldn't rush him back.

Chicago will be a true test for our team, and Fasth in particular.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Will Hiller take over once healthy. Fasth has looked very good his first 4 games. This is a FH question.

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Will Hiller take over once healthy. Fasth has looked very good his first 4 games. This is a FH question.

Unless Fasth stays hot I would think so. 4 good games won't be enough for Fasth to win the number one job, he'll have to keep playing well and Hiller will have to keep struggling.

eenok*

MAN! first hello guess whos back! yes EENOK!

alright!

yeah. MAN! no memery from this season!?...or talk about WHOLE LAST SEASON! SO?? SO??:rant:

hiller trouble...really....last season boom boomboom...same this season!

repeat: fasth 5-0 one human game! alright!

fasth for net hiller for trade. amen :handclap:

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
MAN! first hello guess whos back! yes EENOK!

alright!

yeah. MAN! no memery from this season!?...or talk about WHOLE LAST SEASON! SO?? SO??:rant:

hiller trouble...really....last season boom boomboom...same this season!

repeat: fasth 5-0 one human game! alright!

fasth for net hiller for trade. amen :handclap:

Hiller was great for Anaheim last season after he found his game.

Feb 9, 2010
Arrowhead Pond
Having seen so little of Fasth so far, albeit mostly impressive, I think a really shallow comment between the two goalies would be this: Fasth can steal a game, but Hiller can steal a series. If this team is going to pull off a miracle and make the playoffs and do damage in them, I really believe it will be done in front of Hiller. Not to say Fasth can't do that or anything, but Hiller has a great record from 2009 playoffs as well as the 2010 Olympics. For all his soft goals and bad stretches he is the goalie I trust the most in Anaheim.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Having seen so little of Fasth so far, albeit mostly impressive, I think a really shallow comment between the two goalies would be this: Fasth can steal a game, but Hiller can steal a series. If this team is going to pull off a miracle and make the playoffs and do damage in them, I really believe it will be done in front of Hiller. Not to say Fasth can't do that or anything, but Hiller has a great record from 2009 playoffs as well as the 2010 Olympics. For all his soft goals and bad stretches he is the goalie I trust the most in Anaheim.

Hiller also has a much greater sample size. We're not talking about a few games here.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
While this is true, some have noted that the team seems to perform better in front of Fasth recently.

It is too early to make a conclusion, but that is typically a sign that they have more faith in Fasth. When that happens for awhile, then it's time to make the switch.

Incidentally, this is what happened with Giguere too. The team played better in front of Giguere than they ever did with Bryz, which is why Bryz was not kept. But toward the end, they played better in front of Hiller than they did with Giguere, so the change was made.

Again, it's too early to conclude now. But early signs might point to Fasth.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Duckscolorman: Cam Fowler (upper body) still not with #NHLDucks and not likely to play in any of final three games on road trip, Coach Bruce Boudreau said.

Duckscolorman: #NHLDucks goalie Jonas Hiller (lower body) improved and expected to skate Tuesday, according to Coach Bruce Boudreau.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Duckscolorman: Cam Fowler (upper body) still not with #NHLDucks and not likely to play in any of final three games on road trip, Coach Bruce Boudreau said.

Duckscolorman: #NHLDucks goalie Jonas Hiller (lower body) improved and expected to skate Tuesday, according to Coach Bruce Boudreau.

sucks to hear about fowler.. glad to see hiller skating tomorrow. we'll need him for the next back to back

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
Pretty sure the only three official injuries that Ducks players have ever had are Upper Body, Lower Body and Vertigo.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Good to hear

Eric Stephens @icemancometh

Last tweet for a bit: Boudreau hopes that Cam Fowler (upper body) will skate with team on Monday at home.
9:17 PM - 14 Feb 13

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Still not cleared for contact last time there was an update (Feb 8)

The Tweet in regards to comments from BB: "Boudreau today on Lindholm: "He's not ready yet but he's getting better." No timetable. He's had two concussions. Team is being cautious."

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Still not cleared for contact last time there was an update (Feb 8)

The Tweet in regards to comments from BB: "Boudreau today on Lindholm: "He's not ready yet but he's getting better." No timetable. He's had two concussions. Team is being cautious."
Stephens gets annoyed when he gets asked. I don't think he quite gets Twitter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad