Proposal: Tb - Tor

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MacerV

Jul 10, 2015
In his 1st 22 games as a 19 year old playing at center Nylander was already on pace for 40+ points in a season. So this is a pretty hard no especially when Kucherov isn't even signed and could just go to the KHL.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
In his 1st 22 games as a 19 year old playing at center Nylander was already on pace for 40+ points in a season. So this is a pretty hard no especially when Kucherov isn't even signed and could just go to the KHL.

There are so many things wrong with this post I don't even know where to start.

Rufus

Letangarang
May 27, 2014
Kuch isn't going anywhere unless a team overpays. Nylander and Kapanen is not enough.

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

Kucherov is like the dream scenario for how Nylander turns out right? one of the best wingers in the league. Why would TB take this? maybe protect a different player in expansion I guess

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014

And Kucherov is miles better and made the injury of a top 10 center look like a minimal loss.

Also the KHL comment it just terrible. There have been no indication and the chances of him going to the KHL are probably 1 in a billion. Dude oozes with talent and will sign with Tampa. In the off chance he gets traded he will sign there because they would offer him a healthy contract

Leafs1993

Jan 25, 2016
Ottawa, ON
And Kucherov is miles better and made the injury of a top 10 center look like a minimal loss.

Also the KHL comment it just terrible. There have been no indication and the chances of him going to the KHL are probably 1 in a billion. Dude oozes with talent and will sign with Tampa. In the off chance he gets traded he will sign there because they would offer him a healthy contract

Nylander has grown so much as a prospect within the last two years and he could be better than kucherov in the next two years. The last thing I want to see leafs management do is trade a player before we know what we have in them, like we have done so many times in the past. For this reason, leafs pass.

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

With his size and defensive limitations, I'm pretty sure Babcock will have him playing on the wing this season and quite likely going forward.

A Habs fan is going to tell me whats going on after watching Nylander play what? 2-3 games?

Nylander is a center long term, just because Galchenyuk is misused doesn't mean Nylander will be.

MacerV

Jul 10, 2015

Kucherov is 3 years older, of course he's currently better.

The KHL comment wasn't the main point to that argument. The main point was he's not signed and looking it up I haven't seen what his demands are which could be ridiculous. Him being signed to a fair contract, whatever that would be evaluated at would make him more valuable than having him not signed.

___

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one....

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one....

Are you aware you can multiquote?

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
How good was Kucherov when he has Nylander's age?

Does he have Nylander's hair?

These are questions that needs to be answered.

Fear

Nov 17, 2014
As a Leaf fan ... I'd do it for sure

The only thing holding me back is the Russian factor ... If Kucherov was on board to come play in Toronto count me in. He's still young (only 3 years older than Nylander) and a fantastic player. Nylander may turn out as good or better than him, but why not take the sure thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad