Confirmed with Link: Taylor Hall Acquired for Adam Larsson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonDragn

Mar 28, 2007
Maryland
Hall with Henrique is amazing to watch. The two of them are amazing together.

Henrique already tweeted a picture of their Spitfire jerseys side by side. I bet he's happy to have Hall here.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Edmonton with one move just made themselves a playoff contender. They've only needed to make a forward for defense trade for like six years.

Exactly. It's so obvious.

The Oilers' brass (and the Oiler's HFBoards crew) seem to think that if you can stack as many flashy scorers as possible on a team it will hoist the cup, even with an NCAA defense. :banghead:

I think it's almost cultural at this point.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
sad to see Larsson go but if we want to be competitive during corys prime years this is the type of deal we needed to make. We just got a 24 year old game breaking winger who is signed through 2020. something we haven't had since kovalchuk left. yea Larsson is on the rise but we need to score goals to win and Hall does that

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
I'm so gutted about this.

Play him with garbage. It doesn't matter who he plays with and it never has. The puck is his and he's going to drive the bus. He tilts the ice so drastically that, even on a complete tire fire of a team, rarely were the Oilers losing while he was on the ice.

Borderline franchise player that never got the respect he deserved because, SOME HOW, the Oilers not having a defense was his fault.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
TG is being a bit twatty about this deal and trying to talk down the value of Hall. Guess now he's off the beat he can show his true colors.

And Ray Shero is killing it us our GM.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Oiler fan here. And probably the only Oiler fan that is a fan of this trade. As I said yesterday in this thread. This trade would be viewed as a FLEECING of the Oilers. In any case, I like it for the Oilers.

I want to watch more of Larsson. Can NJ fans suggest some games from last season where Larsson showed flashes of what he has in terms of #1D potential?

I have center ice, can someone please suggest some games to watch?

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hall is absolutely a better offensive player than Zach.

Absolutely.

The only thing I'll say is that Hall hasn't had a season like that one 94 point season Zach had, not sure if he ever will. But obviously Zach never repeated that again.

Hall is probably the best offensive player we've had in 5 years. At least since that year that Elias and the former #17 were top 10 and top 5 in the league in the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad