Tank Nation: The War is Almost Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
i think we are better off trading the 2nd round pick. the statistics say that we aren't likely to get an nhl player in the 2nd round. I think we could get a former 1st round prospect that isn't being given a chance. From what i've seen over the last 2 days, Mark Jankowski has fallen out of favour with the Flames. They are really playing hardball with him and i think we can get him with our 2nd. Tall two-way 200 ft centre. Exactly what we need. Reminds me a little bit of Patrice Bergeron to be honest.

Who wouldn't want Patrice Bergeron on their team???? Sign me up!!!

We could have a whole team of 200 foot two way centers!!! A team full of Patrice Bergerons! How could we lose?!?!?

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
i think we are better off trading the 2nd round pick. the statistics say that we aren't likely to get an nhl player in the 2nd round. I think we could get a former 1st round prospect that isn't being given a chance. From what i've seen over the last 2 days, Mark Jankowski has fallen out of favour with the Flames. They are really playing hardball with him and i think we can get him with our 2nd. Tall two-way 200 ft centre. Exactly what we need. Reminds me a little bit of Patrice Bergeron to be honest.

lol Jankowski! NO thank you

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
You know guys, I'm all for getting the best draft pick possible and everything...but all this losing really sucks to watch.

Not really. I love it. One step closer to the 3 headed **** snake in the front office to get sliced up, and one step closer to Matthews, Laine or Puljujarvi :yo:

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
I'm going to be sick if we lose out on a top 3 pick these last games... Legit hate this team sometimes.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I could give two ****s about Hansen even though he's been good this season. Hopefully we can get something for him in the summer.

This is by far the most unlikeable Canucks encarnation i've ever seen.

Bonham

Nov 24, 2008
Victoria, BC
We've won 5 of our last 26 and not 3 in a row... Don't think we win the next two. Tank is fine

Yep, they were due for a win. This game had upset written all over it.

It would help if the teams around us would start winning the odd game or two. So frustrating cheering for ****** teams.

Season needs to end already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad