Tank Nation: The War is Almost Over

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

earl grey

all the best posts
Apr 21, 2013
I like our chances of getting a better pick if we sit 27/28/29 overall rather than dead last....I feel like dead last won't pick first.

DanCloutiersFiveHole

Sep 19, 2014
Vancouver
I like our chances of getting a better pick if we sit 27/28/29 overall rather than dead last....I feel like dead last won't pick first.
It's not about picking first it's about a top 3 pick and 30th OA gives us the best chance at that and at worst a 4th pick
If you drop from 1st to 3rd you take that and run

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
People also have to remember that our 2nd round pick pretty much becomes a late first when we finish 30th... We'll very likely be getting a 1st round talent in the 2nd round if we finish 30th... 31st overall... at 34/35 overall, it's less likely a 1st round talent drops.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
People also have to remember that our 2nd round pick pretty much becomes a late first when we finish 30th... We'll very likely be getting a 1st round talent in the 2nd round if we finish 30th... 31st overall... at 34/35 overall, it's less likely a 1st round talent drops.

We'll get another Taylor Ellington at 31 knowing our luck.

Fuimus

Jun 24, 2014
With next two games against cali teams our season is likely going to come down to our games verses the Aberta teams. The good thing about that is that we play 3 games in 4 nights while Edmonton only plays 2 in 4 and Calgary has a day off while we play the second of a back to back. Finally it looks like the League gave us a break.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
With next two games against cali teams our season is likely going to come down to our games verses the Aberta teams. The good thing about that is that we play 3 games in 4 nights while Edmonton only plays 2 in 4 and Calgary has a day off while we play the second of a back to back. Finally it looks like the League gave us a break.

And the flames and oil play on Saturday. Edmonton ot win plz

Ace101

Apr 2, 2014

Demko at 36th :yo:

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta

i think we are better off trading the 2nd round pick. the statistics say that we aren't likely to get an nhl player in the 2nd round. I think we could get a former 1st round prospect that isn't being given a chance. From what i've seen over the last 2 days, Mark Jankowski has fallen out of favour with the Flames. They are really playing hardball with him and i think we can get him with our 2nd. Tall two-way 200 ft centre. Exactly what we need. Reminds me a little bit of Patrice Bergeron to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad