Tank Nation: The War is Almost Over

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Desai87

Mar 27, 2008
I lol at people that say a win is no big deal....They might lose the next 2 games but they might win the next 3.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
hope the tank fails

too many delusional fans hopping on the tank bandwagon as if benning planned this all along

Knight53

#6 #9 #17 #35 #40 #43
Jun 23, 2015
Vancouver
Sedins/Hansen were bound to **** over this team one more time before the new core develops.

Also, Karma for posting in the leaf tanks thread, hope they're laughing hard rn.

Desai87

Mar 27, 2008
Sedins/Hansen were bound to **** over this team one more time before the new core develops.

Also, Karma for posting in the leaf tanks thread, hope they're laughing hard rn.

Funny that you believe in karma but the Canucks have never won a cup or 1st overall pick. Where is karma?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
eh this ain't so bad, don't want things to get so ruinous the guys forget what it's like to win down the road. so long as we outsuck the Oilers when we go up against them it's all good.

Desai87

Mar 27, 2008
eh this ain't so bad, don't want things to get so ruinous the guys forget what it's like to win down the road. so long as we outsuck the Oilers when we go up against them it's all good.

It's not just the Oilers they have to out tank man. Leafs, Oilers, CBJ, Jets and the Flames.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
Funny that you believe in karma but the Canucks have never won a cup or 1st overall pick. Where is karma?
-canucks never won a cup or 1st overall pick
-canucks fans go around parading and talking **** to other teams anyways

sounds like karma to me

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Jets fan here coming in peace, just wanting to say I love your guys tank thread as much as ours.

I am jealous of your recent commitment to the tank, having mostly all players buy in it seems.

This will be a fun draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad