GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
Hudon should've played instead of Flynn, but Therrien is to much of an ******* to even consider it.

Sure could have used Sekac's skill right about now

HabsRockBruinsChoke

Jul 30, 2013
Having Plekanec in line 1 really destroys our depth.

We need to diversify it like this:

Pacioretty - DD - DSP
Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gallagher
DLR - Eller - Weise
Prust - Mitchell - Flynn

punk255

Mar 15, 2014
Right now the biggest Habs problem is psychological again TP
They not believe anymore they can win again that team

Just one victory can change momemtum and bring confidence to Habs and doubt to TP
But do they able to just win one game ???

MT is not the best coach to change momentum and bring confidence
Like I said before MT problem becoming chronic problem

Masuli

May 8, 2013
Turku, Finland
Yes you're right but we were still able to score more last year than this year. This year is pathetic. Lass year was mediocre.

But there's the old saying, you can't change the whole team but you can change the coach.

The days of grind are over. St Louis is like better version of us. Beast lineup but bad tactics.

Capitano

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
I give him full credit, his good play, coupled with the Habs crap play and BOOM, you've got yourself a 2-0 series lead.

For some reason we have never had success against him...conversely we score on Rask at will no matter who we have up front. Bishop has our number, that's all there is to it.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
HOLY **** is Bishop okay?, his neck looks like it might be microfractured....**** me what a diver that guy is....make Mike Smith look tame.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

Charles Hudon for our top 9...next game.

Yes? No?
(I'd do it).

****ing right call up someone for the love of christ...we ****ing blow....we can't get it done.....but realistically long term what we need is a godamn superstar up front...the whole dynamic of our team changes just by adding one player....just one star

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
Last game in Montreal this year....

I HATE both the Rangers and Tampa... I hope who ever comes out of the East and I bet Anaheim will CRUSH these teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad