GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Why are the CBC guys so surprised by the crowd being quiet? The Habs are playing like crap and there's nothing to cheer about having to watch this boring ass team. The crowd must be wondering why they even spent money to watch this.

Habs8517

Feb 28, 2007
Montreal
This team lack skills pure and simple. Character is overrated, just another fancy word this Habs management invented to make the fans fall in love with just like Martin kept telling everyone that his Habs team played a Puck possession game.

Skill is number in every sport. You can win with guys who are *******s but not with low skill players who are only good Yes men. Look at sports history, most of the great athletes are not what you consider good people who are role model to follow in how to act.

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
The Stamkos goal and 1st goal is where he needed to show up...bishop has stoned us on all our breakaways

And who on our team has the skill set of Stamkos exactly? This is a world class player on a breakaway not Torrey Mitchell.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
DD post
Patches Post
Flynn 2 chances
Mitchell 1 Chance

any of those go in..... ahhhh.. not worth looking back..

We just aren't good enough with this forward group and this coaching staff..

Apr 3, 2010
Halifax
Vanek was as bad as he is in Minnesota now, Briere was scratch in Avs most of the season, Gionta is nothing but a smaller version of Flynn or Mitchell. It's not the personel on the ice. In 12-13 we had Armstrong playing...

Vanek has been fine for Minnesota, don't believe in that myth.

MontrealCanadiens*

Why can't we have an exciting team. It's been how long now with boring ****ing teams to watch with just putrid style?

Carbonneau
Julien
Therrien
Martin

Christ, talk about gauging eyes out.

What is the common denominator there? I love both the French and English in this province but hiring the best coach and not the best French coach would have been smart.

Doesn't matter anyway. This team is no where close and I'm getting older. I simply don't have or want to waste precious time on this boring "entertainment". There are far more entertaining things to do in than watch a bunch of overpaid millionaire clowns skating around chasing a piece of black rubber. They don't really care when they can just go home to their mansions and trophy wives. Wow, when I type all of that it makes me wonder why I would watch another game again.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Guy Boucher is overrated. I wouldn't object to him but this 'modern day coach' hasn't gotten another job in north America in years. He's good but he's not great.

He didn't accept a job in NA. I heard Marinaro if I remember correctly say that he had gotten offers for interviews but declined them. Big difference.

Yes, but we're complaining about MT. So...

MT was on his ass commenting with a bunch of idiots on a Habs show. That's what he was doing.
Boucher is doing a good job coaching in Europe.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
All star squad

One of your 40 pts guy is Desharnais whom you likely think blows, can't have it both ways.

Make that 7 guys with 40+ points. 4 players with 50+ points. There is talent on the club. Add to the fact that your 3rd line centre had 15 goals. The habs moved offensive talent out when they traded Sekac for DSP.

Randomhero

Sep 13, 2008
And he'll instantly become the most expensive coach in NHL history, were he to coach the Habs... it would cost us $10M+ per easily.

No he wouldnt. Guys like Sean Peyton and Jim Harbaugh make 8 million, and Im pretty sure thats the highest in North America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad