GDT: Tampa vs. Montreal Game 2 Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyhabsfan

Jun 23, 2005
Connecticut
I can't believe we have Desharnais for 2 more years and Lacroix for like 4 more ****ing years. How is it possible to be so awful at your job but be the first in line for a extension? I don't understand this team.

mark Bergevin is a failure as a GM if DD is on this team next year, it's as simple as that.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

you could just tell by the way we went in to it this year that we just didn't have it...we were so hot going in last year but this year just can't ****ing score for the love of **** its frustrating.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
I think it's fairly obviously the EGG line collectively as a line has the lowest hockey IQ on this team.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I can't believe we have Desharnais for 2 more years and Lacroix for like 4 more ****ing years. How is it possible to be so awful at your job but be the first in line for a extension? I don't understand this team.
Amazing that we're trashing Desharnais and he barely played last game and isn't even playing tonight. :laugh:

We ****ing suck WITH or WITHOUT Desharnais.

This team has bigger problems than DD. If people think otherwise, their ****ing insane.

Last edited:

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Pacioretty could have levelled Johnson and let up.....**** this team is soft, so ****ing soft.

Capitano

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
It's a transition year, relax and enjoy it.

Our window to win ends when Carey's current contract expires imo. It feels so wasteful to have a goalie like Carey and not show up in front of him. We're playing negative hockey...playing not to lose...you can win a round, maybe 2, but no chance at winning a cup like this.

Our forwards are brainless out there...I think Galchenyuk looked better in his rookie season than he does now...I don't like the way our 'system' stifles creativity.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
To be honest. Bishop is making some big saves. I know Habs fans can't give opposing goalie credit but he's been huge this series.

Lorty

May 7, 2013
3 players with 20 +Goals. 1 with 30+ goals. 6 players with 40+ points.

In my opinion, that's because effort pays well during the regular season. Play is a lot more loose and we face bad teams with bad goalies all the time. Other teams don't have as much time to study their opponent so it's easier for players like Pacioretty to sneak out of nowhere and score on the rush.

In the playoffs, talented players find a way to make that perfect pass or that perfect shot in stressful and tight conditions, but a grinder giving 100% effort will be useless most of the time.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
To be honest. Bishop is making some big saves. I know Habs fans can't give opposing goalie credit but he's been huge this series.

I give him full credit, his good play, coupled with the Habs crap play and BOOM, you've got yourself a 2-0 series lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad