Proposal: Tampa - New Jersey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Two trade proposals here:

To NJ:
Filppula + 2017 2nd + 2018 2nd

To TBL:
2017 4th

To NJ:
Filppula + Namestnikov

To TBL:
Sergei Kalinin + 2017 3rd round pick

Would either work? for TBL fans? As an NJD fan, I'd take both.
I don't see yzerman moving flipper and vladdy it will be one only. I would say he would do adam erne and flipper to the devils for a 3rd round pick.

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007
I don't see yzerman moving flipper and vladdy it will be one only. I would say he would do adam erne and flipper to the devils for a 3rd round pick.

Devils easily decline. Not worth the expansion slot, especially if we are giving up another pick in the process. Erne is a decent prospect but nothing we're really lacking in our system. If he was a right-handed slot, it would fit better but still probably not worth the expansion slot.

goonybird

Young boy expert
Jul 9, 2015
Devils easily decline. Not worth the expansion slot, especially if we are giving up another pick in the process. Erne is a decent prospect but nothing we're really lacking in our system. If he was a right-handed slot, it would fit better but still probably not worth the expansion slot.

Erne is a pretty decent prospect. Could reasonably be better than/as good as one of those we lose, but "flipper" isn't a good fit with our roster.

Eric Sachs

Jan 31, 2007
Erne is a pretty decent prospect. Could reasonably be better than/as good as one of those we lose, but "flipper" isn't a good fit with our roster.

The 7th protected player right now is between DSP, Bennett and Blandisi.

I think there's a good argument to be made that Erne is more valuable than Blandisi and Bennett.. but I'd probably prefer to protect DSP right now over acquiring Erne. At least until we get another look at him in Hynes' system.

I dunno, it just doesn't seem like enough of a deal to be stuck with an NMC. Maybe closer to the expansion draft next summer when we have a better idea of who's worth protecting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad