GDT: Tampa @ Carolina Game 5: The Wretched Rally Towel Prophecy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
LOL, great GDT. Hey wait a minute- when the hell did I become “beloved” on here? I thought I ran the gamut between “barely tolerated” to “despised”. I mean we had a member last GDT suggest that I should remain in the People’s Republic of Maryland permanently, ugh :)

Tbh I’d take the 1st towel over the last couple

I mean, I tolerate you just fine. If people agreed on everything, THIS PLACE WOULD BE HELLA' BORING. One of the things I love here is that we can bring up politics without this place spiraling out of control. BECAUSE WE ARE ALREADY OUT OF CONTROL.
Canes are just not on the same level as the Lightning... Bolts are Champions for a reason... they're just too good... Canes simply cant skate with the Lightning... the Bolts are just beating them all up and down the ice....
I MEAN I COULD INSULT YOU, BUT YOUR SENSE OF ORIENTATION DID IT FOR ME.

NOT TO MENTION YOU LOOK LIKE A DOOFUS IF YOU KEEP USING "...". FIVE TIMES IN SUCH A SHORT POST? LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN'T SPIT IT OUT YOU STUPID FROGMONKEY.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Canes are just not on the same level as the Lightning... Bolts are Champions for a reason... they're just too good... Canes simply cant skate with the Lightning... the Bolts are just beating them all up and down the ice....

8OUWX.gif

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
LOL, great GDT. Hey wait a minute- when the hell did I become “beloved” on here? I thought I ran the gamut between “barely tolerated” to “despised”. I mean we had a member last GDT suggest that I should remain in the People’s Republic of Maryland permanently, ugh :)

I think beloved is appropriate, TBH.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu

LOL I will legit never forget that night posting about the towels. It was hilarious and hey you had a point.

May your legacy live on through victory!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad