GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - We could be above .500... maybe Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Some people might be the first hockey fans in their family that weren't born into fandom. I'd call this a consequence of Ottawa being inconsistent from 2009 on, no one wants to cheer for a losing team, except me
Sign of weakness that someone wont cheer for a losing team. Doesn’t matter if a team wins or loses.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
Our team looks different this season. I don't feel that dread I used to feel when the puck ended up in our D-zone. We have a bunch of capable puck moving D and it seems like the forwards are supporting them.

Reactions: Cosmix

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Some people might be the first hockey fans in their family that weren't born into fandom. I'd call this a consequence of Ottawa being inconsistent from 2009 on, no one wants to cheer for a losing team, except me

I don't know if its team success. Ottawa definitely has a problem with residents picking other teams to cheer for. I think a big part of it was ownership and the idea you are cheering for a team that wasn't going all in to win a cup. They were even a budget team in 16-17.

With that said I am pretty happy with where the fanbase is at right now. Lets give those weirdo American team fans in this city the ultimate FOMO by having a lot of succes in the next few years.

Reactions: Cosmix

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Cernak with the solid crosscheck/boarding on Grieg before the goal and they call Harmonic after lol

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad