GDT: Tampa Bay Lightning at Ottawa Senators - 7PM - TSN5/RDS - We could be above .500... maybe Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Sens playing well defensively so far, no real sustained pressure in our end, cutting off the board passes, and layering nicely

Reactions: Cosmix

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Is it just me or is Tarasenko better at defence than most of our forwards? I have seen him back check harder than Tkachuk, seen him win more board battles in the dzone than Batherson, and seen him make more simple plays and break out passes than Stutzle without turning it over.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Is it just me or is Tarasenko better at defence than most of our forwards? I have seen him back check harder than Tkachuk, seen him win more board battles in the dzone than Batherson, and seen him make more simple plays and break out passes than Stutzle without turning it over.

He knows what it takes to win a Cup. He's had good habits drilled into him.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
So you cheer for them when you’re not from the city? Weak people. Weak parenting

My generation cheered for Montreal and Toronto. These new people cheer for Tampa and Pittsburgh and Edmonton. Disgust. Shame

Hopefully just a phase.
Some people might be the first hockey fans in their family that weren't born into fandom. I'd call this a consequence of Ottawa being inconsistent from 2009 on, no one wants to cheer for a losing team, except me

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005

Yes, been extremely surprised by his defensive play.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
About as good as a period you can play.

Lots of empty seats here. I know ottawans gotta wake up tomorrow at like 9:15 to get to their high pressure job in their office that’s in their basement but cmon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad