GDT: Tales of the Habsyss || Blackhawks @ Canadiens || 01/11/14 at 7PM || CBC, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
IliswdG.png
t2Ozdg8.png

NNREvTF.png
PsCxd6c.png

HQU6xga.png
wToRBeg.png

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
When you expect they,d be terrible, they usually aren't...(except against LA). So somehow, we'll play a great game....wins 3-2....and we'll all think we're finally not so bad after all. But then....anyway.

We win tonight.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
When you expect they,d be terrible, they usually aren't...(except against LA). So somehow, we'll play a great game....wins 3-2....and we'll all think we're finally not so bad after all. But then....anyway.

We win tonight.

Wouldn't completely surprise me. They have a knack for showing up against great teams.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
By the way, good job Zaide. You guys are ****ing nuts. GDT are just a work of art every freakin time.

Jigger77

Dec 21, 2007
Montreal
Time for Bourque to wake the fu** up tonight. Scores 2.

I missed the Philly game, but I think he has 2-3 posts in the few games before that. He's getting close. Just needs one to get the monkey off his back. But yeah Habs need him on the scoresheet A LOT more than he's been no doubt.

AllanMTL46

Aug 19, 2011
Ste-Agathe, Lotb.
I missed the Philly game, but I think he has 2-3 posts in the few games before that. He's getting close. Just needs one to get the monkey off his back. But yeah Habs need him on the scoresheet A LOT more than he's been no doubt.

If Bourque and Eller can both get going together, that could be an interesting duo. Bourque could also play the RW where I think he is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad