6. Stålbergs
7. Klingbergs

more?

any cousins?

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
Marcus (Caps) and Martin (Örebro) Johansson.
Magnus Pääjärvi and Björn Svensson.
Martin and Jesper Thörnberg.

Niklas Persson and Robert Nilsson are cousins.

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Best active brothers in swedish hockey:

1. Sedins
2. Lundqvists
3. Kronwalls
4. Ericssons
5. Hjalmarssons
6. Stålbergs
7. Klingbergs

more?

any cousins?
Looks nice. As it is hockey is very much passed on in families. What if the sisters Kallur had gone hockey.

wwvdw

Dec 22, 2009
Sweden
Best active brothers in swedish hockey:

1. Sedins
2. Lundqvists
3. Kronwalls
4. Ericssons
5. Hjalmarssons
6. Stålbergs
7. Klingbergs

more?

any cousins?

Calle Järnkrok is cousins with Oliver and Elias Lindholm.

Not entirely sure who you mean with the "Hjalmarssons". I know Simon has a brother that is a professional hockey player but he's so bad I'm sort of wondering if you made the mistake that Niklas Hjalmarsson is his brother.

Staberg

Jan 8, 2013
Gothenburg
I think it is easy to be interested now with medal games played on home ice, but sadly there are few people who care about Euro Hockey Tour nowadays. So my feeling is that the genuine interest in international hockey has dropped.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Cousins and stepbrothers count:

Sedin D - Sedin H - Sedin L ?? :)
Nilsson R - Järnkrok - Lindholm E
Stålberg V - Lindberg - Ericsson J
Persson - Lundqvist - Klingberg
Stålberg S

Kronwall - Kronwall
Erixon - Ericsson
Granberg - Rundblad
Klingberg

Lundqvist

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
Calle Järnkrok is cousins with Oliver and Elias Lindholm.

Not entirely sure who you mean with the "Hjalmarssons". I know Simon has a brother that is a professional hockey player but he's so bad I'm sort of wondering if you made the mistake that Niklas Hjalmarsson is his brother.

I did. Damn.

xerox

Hockey pimp
Feb 9, 2011
YjERte1F9QDEX6HSSCLMng.jpg

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
This image only proves that at some point the puck was in the neutral zone while the player was in the offensive zone, but if you stop the video at the exact moment the puck crosses the blue line, you'll see that Landeskog's skate was touching the blue line.

G184p1u.jpg

This moment?

I have to ask though... what was the rule? An offside is called when the player takes possession of the puck from an offside position - or when the puck crosses back to the attacking zone, the player must be on the line? If the former, offside. If the latter, not.

icing

Jun 22, 2003
Sweden
G184p1u.jpg

This moment?

I have to ask though... what was the rule? An offside is called when the player takes possession of the puck from an offside position - or when the puck crosses back to the attacking zone, the player must be on the line? If the former, offside. If the latter, not.

I mean. How can it be an offside if the puck has not crossed the line into the zone? Thats the defintiion of an offside. The puck has to cross the line first.

There is no delayed offside at that moment forcing Landeskog to clear the zone.

stv11

Jul 29, 2004
Switzerland
G184p1u.jpg

This moment?

An offside is always called when the puck crosses the blue line. Nothing prevents a player from handling the puck in the neutral zone while being in an offside position.

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
the hungover isnt really that nice like the latest few days. hot weather and Champions.

Sweden sucked until it were serious, then they did it. I thought they played really bad until the quarters. But it really only matters then so, congrats to SUI, greatest topuney they ever done. feel almost sorry for them, sooo close ... until secon period & in the third you saw who's boss. They will win much more in the future as they really put in effort & money in to hockey in SUI. Great game, great tournament.

PTmbp13

Jan 21, 2007
We care when we win. If we'd have lost to Canada, we'd be back to the usual of Zlatan getting more media attention than all of hockey combined.

Hahaha true, Hockey isnt really big sport in Sweden, Soccer is. the hugely overrated Zlatan is almost bigger than than Swedens hockey team. But you cannot wxplain everything.

For one Forsberg was alot better player in his sport than zlatan is. & Forsberg was a fighter, he did never spitt in the face of another player/ref.

Oh Zlatan suck!

Media is horny for Zlatan musch because he is a immigrant that "made it".

Go Tre Kronor! You win when you play, soccer team just suck!

Last edited:

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
Hahaha true, Hockey isnt really big sport in Sweden, Soccer is. the hugely overrated Zlatan is almost bigger than than Swedens hockey team. But you cannot wxplain everything.

For one Forsberg was alot better player in his sport than zlatan is. & Forsberg was a fighter, he did never spitt in the face of another player/ref.

Oh Zlatan suck!

Media is horny for Zlatan musch because he is a immigrant that "made it".

Go Tre Kronor! You win when you play, soccer team just suck!

eeeh....? Zlatan is like...top 5 of all the forwards in the football world....thats a bigger achievement than being one of the best forwards in a waaay inferior (when counting players and popularity) sport like hockey. We've never had a player like Zlatan before, in any team sport. We've had lots of swedes ranking high on all time lists in hockey, but how many football players do we have thats been called 'the best in the world'?

Dominating football >>>>>>>> dominating hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad