WC: Sweden wins 2013 World Championship

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthSwe

Sep 26, 2009
Karlstad
Sweden wins 2013 World Chamionship

BKIV2uvCIAAJozS.jpg:large

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
It's been a while since I've really tuned and watched the WC with a lot of attention but I forgot how fun this tournament was. Very entertaining games for the most part. Congrats Sweden :handclap:

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
Congrats to Sweden for the gold! But above everything, congrats to Switzerland for an incredible run and the story of the tournament! I feel that Switzerland is now a step ahead of Slovakia so we can really say the big eight!
:handclap:

yoss

May 25, 2011
Sedins baby, yeah. Congrats to both Sweden and Switzerland. Would've been happy with either of them winning, but the Swiss put on a good showing and good on them for a great tournament. Beating the U.S. was one of the highlights for me.

RedLeader

Feb 13, 2008
Instead of cheering people , people just hold up their phones. God i hate that.

RedLeader

Feb 13, 2008
Seems like the team could have needed a lot of alcohol before going on stage, kinda stiff and awkward and Sjödin is not helping.

leksig

Sep 22, 2008
Sweden
Wow, 2,9 million watched the final. The highest tv-rating in the world championship since 80's if I got it correct.

DaveH

Oct 9, 2011
Wow, 2,9 million watched the final. The highest tv-rating in the world championship since 80's if I got it correct.

Helped by the time of the game, which isnt a complaint at all. Surely the final has been played earlier in the years before?

Last edited:

leksig

Sep 22, 2008
Sweden
Helped by the time of the game, which isnt a complaint at all. Surely it has been earlier in the years before?

Yeah that's true. 3,5 million watched the Olympic Final 06, that must be the most watched hockey game ever in Sweden, and if I remember right it was in the afternoon. But what have helped the ratings most is that TV4 shows the game and not TV3 since every household have TV4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad