Transfer: Summer Transfer Rumors and Discussion Part VI

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nope. Martines is very much willing to joining United, if not even forcing. Ajax seems to be running up the price, every time United match it.
True Ajax has legitimately no reason to sell... hope they milk every dollar if he goes.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I guess we now have a deadline:

Probably smart on United's end, though perhaps a bit premature considering De Jong is literally just back from vacation and how much time is left in the window. Could work in their favor or shut things down.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Probably smart on United's end, though perhaps a bit premature considering De Jong is literally just back from vacation and how much time is left in the window. Could work in their favor or shut things down.
For the sake of United fans mental health, it's best this ends by Friday (if it does). :laugh:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Ekitike has turned down Newcastle's offer (his salary x15) to sign with PSG. Reims is not a fan because PSG is offering 30M while Newcastle was offering 40.
Same thing in Lille where PSG is offering 10M for Sanches (out of contract in a year) and Lille wants 15-20M. But Sanches has turned down Milan (which had their offer accepted by Lille).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Gourna-Douath is leaving St Etienne for Salzburg for their most expensive purchase ever : 15M€.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Ekitike has turned down Newcastle's offer (his salary x15) to sign with PSG. Reims is not a fan because PSG is offering 30M while Newcastle was offering 40.
Same thing in Lille where PSG is offering 10M for Sanches (out of contract in a year) and Lille wants 15-20M. But Sanches has turned down Milan (which had their offer accepted by Lille).

I was looking to see what was swirling around Gouiri yesterday and I saw that Newcastle were rumored to be shifting to him after Ekitike.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Gouiri has the ability to be a top 5 striker in foottball. That's how high I am on him. Only thing against him is average speed. Rest is just wow. In that regard, Ekitike is also very intriguing in that he has the total package with zero hole in his game. Taller than Gouiri, but not slower. His off the ball movement is excellent, technically very sound (though not at Gouiri's level), excellent in the air (better than Gouiri there, who's not bad).

In other news, Lens is up for sale and US businessman Blitzer is interested.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

And y'all thought convincing Frenkie was impossible.

Speaking of which, I just had to put this one up:

Look at the twitter account. Friday is fine, by all means, but price just went up another 20 million, LOL.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Summary of the Never Ending Stoy part 2

So fee is verbally agreed upon, de Jong open to move but Barca want United to pay the wages they owe to de Jong.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I’m sure he came here for the golf. Some great courses here and a lot of variety. Kinds of people you have to play with are mostly scum though. You can avoid them in pretty much every other manner of living here except that one.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Funny, I have the exact same thought about Lewandowsky and Bayern... :D And Raphinha and Leeds.
You’re doing out of spite…
I guess we now have a deadline:

Lol sounds like bs if I’m barca I’d laugh it off.
Ozil has terminated his contract and become a free agent. Thinking it is time for him to do a two-year MLS stint before calling it quits.
It would be so him to act high and mighty then go there… lol

• Haha
Reactions: robertmac43

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad