Sudbury Wolves 2023-24 Season Thread (Part 3)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRailBird2

Oct 4, 2023
My guess is still Buchinger for Protz and some picks... or just a lot of picks. Still need defense upgrades.
According to Guelph radio guy, one Guelph trade fell apart because someone used their NTC--no idea if that was Buchinger or Sudbury, just something he tweeted

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Would think Paps has one more biggy up his sleeve, one foot is in the water time to put the other one in.

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Do we think we're seeing another move today, or will the grand finale be tomorrow?

WeThe North

Jun 7, 2021
You lose 100%

Anania
McCallum
Giroux
Dvorsky
Goyette

Keep 3 between

Delic
Collins
Vondras
Konyen
Yearwood
Pryce
Vandenburg
DeAngelis
McCoy
Signoretti
Mauro

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Guelph just bought so it looks like we’re running outta options. Surely we can’t be done

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
Have to go all in, so far this has not happened. We have tweaked the line up but are still lacking a couple major pieces. Still time but Paps has to move potential roster players and pics if this is what it takes. He has gotten good value for his two moves thus far I certainly grant him that however, the cup is only half full the way I see it.

Pucks Deep

Apr 4, 2020
I’m happy with our OA’s and forward group. Now bring in a Dman and some toughness if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad