Sudbury Wolves 2023-2024 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

billoink

Nov 18, 2013
The guy has shown with his approach to the trade deadline he has no clue moving forward.He put one toe in the water with his socks on and we all know where that got us. Who in their right mind would commit here with this guy calling the shots. WAKE UP DARIO

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
If chucky is gone imagine we either get leenders or go vandenburg/gaulton with our Mateo with the cubs or with espanola

While gaultons development has been mediocre, it was partially because of missing his first season with espanola due to injury

agillarda

Jan 3, 2024
I don't think it's a case of leenders for chucky, just that if or when he is traded the result is vandy/ gaulton or they make another trade for leenders.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
The wolves must have strong sense that Musty will not return if they’re trading ‘05s already.
If it’s mostly just picks for Mania or Pharrand it had better be an obscene amount and there had better be a plan in place to use them on 2006-07 born players. These players will break-out in the next two seasons. It will make me sick to see it happen in Kingston with an OA D, or in Brampton with Konyen.

Trading ‘05s should come with a statement from Papineau stating; ‘I was so wrong to say out loud that the wolves would be going to consecutive memorial cups.’ :)

djscooter

Apr 19, 2005
Wolves averaging just over 1 playoff win per year in the Zulich era. Team won't improve until the new arena when Zulich might actually open his wallet to get real staff.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Wolves averaging just over 1 playoff win per year in the Zulich era. Team won't improve until the new arena when Zulich might actually open his wallet to get real staff.
pretty sure Zulich realized there is $ to be made consistently filling the old barn with 4600-4800 on Friday nights.

Reactions: djscooter

I Loveallsports

I'm a optimist not a optometrist
Apr 13, 2010
The wolves must have strong sense that Musty will not return if they’re trading ‘05s already.
If it’s mostly just picks for Mania or Pharrand it had better be an obscene amount and there had better be a plan in place to use them on 2006-07 born players. These players will break-out in the next two seasons. It will make me sick to see it happen in Kingston with an OA D, or in Brampton with Konyen.

Trading ‘05s should come with a statement from Papineau stating; ‘I was so wrong to say out loud that the wolves would be going to consecutive memorial cups.’ :)
You mean musty being traded to another OHL team. No way ready for the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad