3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

So ridiculously ballsy for this team to blow that lead and just come out and win it in under two minutes.

It starts with the leadership.

When Chris talks about habits, I f***ing believe him. The guy is a total pro.

Shoutout to Trouba too. Annoys the shit out of me as a player, but by all accounts, loved in the room.

And Quick, who has added a ton of Cup experience and been vocal in this run.

Goodrow has raised his game.

Great leaders on this team.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
My girlfriend is almost 13 weeks pregnan, our son is a f***ing troll (her nausea is next level) and I've woken her for the 2nd time in 3 nights.

To be fair, she did not ask me if they won tonight. She simply opened the door and said "yay!" then closed it and went back to sleep.
You will not sleep 9 straight hours for the next 4 years. It's a magical time. Enjoy it.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
I thought Wennberg played a hell of a game again.

He is the glue of that line and the bottom six.

So many little things he does to keep the structure of the game consistent.

Defensively he was impeccable

He just retrieves pucks. It’s honestly impressive how often he gets a puck from a battle for a guy who isn’t overly large. I really like him with Kakko and Chytil

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Rangers didn't really make many mistakes, the factors leading to the tying goal probably.

Carolina really has to be frustrated. Rangers are resilient against this team my goodness gracious.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
This is very true. A mediocre goalie will eventually have an easy one slip through. This is why Carolina is so good during the regular season. They shoot the puck from everywhere, even bellow the goal line. And it works during the RS because most teams don't have elite goalies, and they just shoot insane ammounts.

Brind'Amour has coached the skill game out of his kids and made them play meat head hockey. 2-3 seasons ago I thought they were on a good path but RBA's idea of hockey is too simplistic (like so many coaches).

Kreider's shorthanded goal was a real dagger that knocked a lot of the remaining stuffing out of the Canes. Yes, they scored with their goalie pulled but you could tell the Canes, for all their huffing and puffing, struggles to believe.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

bbny

Unregistered User
Apr 12, 2019
I had real difficulty narrowing this poll down to just 3.

Went Panarin/Igor/Trocheck, but wanted Kreider for picking us off the mat with that shortie and Laffy for clutching out and having what could have been the game winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad