Confirmed Signing with Link: [STL] Robert Thomas re-signs with the Blues (2 years, $2.8M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jannik Hansen

Apr 16, 2016
I think last year was an anomaly due to all the injuries. Thomas is very talented and has potential to be a very good top six player.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
For 2 years this seems like a bit too much but not unreasonable. I was thinking more along the lines of 2.3-2.5M, like the Chytil and Dube deals
He’s a much better player than both those guys at this point. He was pacing for over 50 points in 2020 before the Covid shutdown as a 20-year old.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Yaa ya feelin good on Wednesdaaay

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

Ledge And Dairy

He’s a much better player than both those guys at this point. He was pacing for over 50 points in 2020 before the Covid shutdown as a 20-year old.
At this point? He definitely didn't prove that in the most recent season. All 3 players are still quite young, to say one is far superior to the other while the others outperformed him doesn't really make any sense.

I am not saying the contract is bad, and I do like Thomas as a young player with potential. But you are acting like he is currently far superior when he is not

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad