GDT: Preseason Game 1: Islanders @ Devils - 7 P.M. - MSGSN2, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Has anyone tried a MSG+ subscription through Roku?

In previous seasons, I used Fubo without much issue. That said, $90 a month for a bunch of extra channels I don’t need isn’t ideal. $30 for a single channel is still outrageous, but it would still be 1/3 of the price I was paying.

Reviews of the app are pretty bad, but so are the Fubo ones and I didn’t mind it. As long as I can get a consistent stream, I’ll be happy though.

It worked great for me on a roku 4k, picture looked great and I never had any buffering. I've seen people complain too but I do wonder if it's people's internet or if they are using older rokus to watch it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Has anyone tried a MSG+ subscription through Roku?

In previous seasons, I used Fubo without much issue. That said, $90 a month for a bunch of extra channels I don’t need isn’t ideal. $30 for a single channel is still outrageous, but it would still be 1/3 of the price I was paying.

Reviews of the app are pretty bad, but so are the Fubo ones and I didn’t mind it. As long as I can get a consistent stream, I’ll be happy though.

I just can't bring myself to pay that kind of money for one channel

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Almost forgot we had a game. I'm on my way to see the Mets. I think we have a long preseason winning streak to preserve. LFGD/LGFM!:devdance:

Tank!
Yeah I have zero motivation to go or watch tonight with the massive Met game at the same time. Hell I just realized Wednesday will be even more brutal if the final Braves game is for all the marbles

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad