Confirmed Signing with Link: [NSH] F Steven Stamkos signs with the Predators (4 years, $8M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Ewww what the hell does he see in Nashville?
A team that can grind you down and run 4 lines and 3 pairs, they're pretty deep and have some star power with Josi, stamkos, Marchessault, Forsberg, Saros and ROR. I think you could say they're cup contenders.

Dr Amazing

Oct 5, 2017
Not surprising at all the Predators have alot of salary cap they probably sign 1 more forward after Marchessault.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Nashville overachieving last year has just led their FO to this spending spree thinking this is their chance to go all-in. Big mistake IMO. Don’t think they’re good enough/there yet, and now this Stamkos signing is really going to set them back.

OurlordAndSaviorKuch

Number one Bull$hit
Oct 12, 2011
Tampa Florida
There are a lot of emotions,

I don’t blame stammer at all. I am thankful he was our captain and was with us for sixteen years. This is just rough, I don’t know what JBB was doing or did and I really hope that 3mx8 wasn’t a legit offer.

Please take care of our boy Preds.

Reactions: Outl4w and T REX

aylib

Mods are lame
Mar 26, 2002
St. Pete, FL
There had better be more moves up JBB's sleeve then. Right now we are marginally better.
Id say tremendously better at even strength, which was our glaring weakness.
Obviously lost our main weapon on the PP.
Overall I’d say we’ve improved quite a bit.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Surprised Tampa let an icon go like this. Feels a bit dirty. I wonder if they (basically) told him no thanks with their reported offer and then he thought “OK highest bidder, next up”…..and got a sweet offer from Nashville.

I’d be happy if I was a Preds fan.

Reactions: T REX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad