GDT: Stars at Sabres, 7 PM ET, October 22, 2024

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Mccloud well worth the savoie cost.

Savoie is a point per game thus far for Bakersfield. He'll get there and then it'll be interesting to see how this shakes out. But at the moment, Buffalo needed what McLeod brings (and Edmonton needed to not have him on their cap), so both teams got what they wanted.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
NST and Moneypuck essentially have us tied with Dallas in xGF% through 2 periods.

UPL having a strong game.

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
Mostly invisible outside of when he’s scored. But he’s been scoring much more than expected so far. Doubtful he keeps this pace up, but he’s been a rare bright spot for this team.

Mostly invisible outside of scoring goals? I mean….he is everywhere every time he is on the ice.

Imagine if he scored on some breakaways early on this season.

The guy and that line are playing their nuts off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zman5778

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
When Aube-Kubel is back, I'm not opposed to simply swapping him with Quinn. No, he's not a 2nd liner, but the other three lines are looking good, and putting a total shit-disturber on that line might just be what the doctor ordered.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
When Aube-Kubel is back, I'm not opposed to simply swapping him with Quinn. No, he's not a 2nd liner, but the other three lines are looking good, and putting a total shit-disturber on that line might just be what the doctor ordered.
Not the craziest idea. Or give Krebs or greenway or McLeod a promotion

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Maybe Rasmus can punch Cozens in the face next.

Quinn appears to be in need of a full MMA beatdown.

Quinn having an intervention from the team -

hknylcnsy-shake.gif

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I think Cozens has been decent this season. The criticisms of his game have been over the top.

Reminiscent of old Reinhart pummeling. If the guy wasn't getting chances, worry. He's getting looks, getting shots. He can clean up his defensive game sure but it's not like Quinn who is somewhere AWOL thus far, not getting chances or shots or... anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad