GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Man this was a rough one. Outshot, out chanced and injured again. They're losing a player every second game and can't protect the front of the net. Mailloux puck watching when he should have his head on a swivel. This is what I mean by poor defensive habits and bad reads. There's a limit to what a coach can do, even though I agree there are a number of adjustments I'd like to see. The main ones though I want to see from Hughes and Gorton. If they wanted to be in the mix, they dropped the ball with their moves. They should have been honest with themselves, regarding what they had with this roster.
The worrisome thing is how they made it clear that the defensive game will be prioritized this season yet it's the worst I've ever seen it. Even last year with less experience we looked much better. If Hughes sits on his ass this summer I will be livid, more top picks isn't the answer.

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
Wow 7-2

Might me a new low for me as a fan of this team... felt so positive before the season and this season was supposed to be at least a little better but we ran into a wall hard

Terrible pre season
Injuries again and again
Dzone system worst than ever
Softer than ever
Regression on a lot of guys so far

Sigh

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad