GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
We are getting destroyed on ice and bullied...
1723813844-full-2-copie.jpg

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I almost wished relegation was a thing in the NHL. Maybe we would be competitive in the AHL...maybe..

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Primeau will need to stop giving away goals. Doesn't matter if he looks good on most shots if he lets in a softie every few periods.

No coach is winning anything with that defense. Our first pairing is Matheson-Barron, think about this. Then we have Savard who's pretty much done, Hutson and Mailloux who are less than 10 games into their career, and Struble, another young guy. Stop the nonsense about the coach. St-Louis is one of the the best thing we got. Our only functional defenseman is Ghule, who's injured, and also very young.

We are finshing in the bottom 5 again, and probably next year again. This is what happen to rebuilding teams, it takes time, more than you think, and it hurts.

LesCactus

Oct 19, 2024
What I noticed about the Dach & Newhook trades, they were both former first round picks that didn’t pan out with the club that drafted them. Stop trading for those types of players. Then again I want Zegras, so I know Jack shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad