GDT: Stars at Sabres, 7 PM ET, October 22, 2024

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Reminiscent of old Reinhart pummeling. If the guy wasn't getting chances, worry. He's getting looks, getting shots. He can clean up his defensive game sure but it's not like Quinn who is somewhere AWOL thus far, not getting chances or shots or... anything.

Very true, the lack of anything resembling a scoring chance for Quinn is very surprising given how good he looked the past few seasons

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Who is this Sabres team and why do they have some semblance of an NHL team?

Let's see if they can close it out. Worst lead in hockey and all that.

Very true, the lack of anything resembling a scoring chance for Quinn is very surprising given how good he looked the past few seasons

And it's not like he didn't look good when he came back last year - he did. 4-3-7 in 10 games to close out the year pointed to something. If this was him coming back from the ankle thing raw, it would be more understandable but he's not even close to that level. Hopefully he screws his head on because at the moment, a healthy Benson is in my lineup over him. And so too would Kulich honestly.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
FYI: that BK commercial is a damn lie. those damn whopper jr. don't look as big and juicy as the TV makes them out to be.

I showed my age when I opened up one and yelled, "WHERE'S THE BEEF?!"

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
1729645002022.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad