Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
I have nothing against the team or the players. My objection to Edmonton winning is 100% the responsibility of their fanbase.

Edmonton is going to win the cup and your going to enjoy it. How dare you not be excited for them.

In all seriousness no matter what happens McDavid is finishing as a top 5 player. He's undeniably great. Still hope Edmonton loses.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Edmonton is going to win the cup and your going to enjoy it. How dare you not be excited for them.

In all seriousness no matter what happens McDavid is finishing as a top 5 player. He's undeniably great. Still hope Edmonton loses.
Yeah but if Florida win you still wind up Edmonton fans with content like this:

BFEA5EC9-D444-4221-ABA6-9B12636A2063.jpeg

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

5 Rosses(3rd all time), 3 Harts(4th all time), most assists in a postseason, 4th most points(and counting) in a postseason, a great chance at a Smythe, and potentially a Stanley Cup.

And he’s only 27…

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
Yeah but if Florida win you still wind up Edmonton fans with content like this:

View attachment 884488
Absolutely. Starting to lose hope Florida can pull this off. If they lose game 6 no chance McDavid is losing a game 7 lol

5 Rosses(3rd all time), 3 Harts(4th all time), most assists in a postseason, 4th most points(and counting) in a postseason, a great chance at a Smythe, and potentially a Stanley Cup.

And he’s only 27…

There's really no argument against McDavid. He's amazing. If he played in the East I could cheer for him. Don't dislike the player but it'll be annoying for the Avs if they win. Drai/Perry/Kane getting a cup. Oiler fanbase. Just can't cheer for a WC rival lol

When it's all said and done it'll be Gretz/Mario/Orr and McDavid.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
They can still pull it off... but gotta think Edmonton is kicking themselves for not doing more at the deadline. Had to of been an impact D available to be had.

RECKLESS

Apr 23, 2019
It's going to be a deafening silence in Rogers place if Oilers f*** up the next game.

Edmonton has that pressure now that they've not had the last two games in comparison to the Cats. Let's see how they can handle it now that they have the momentum and sky high expectations.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
It's going to be a deafening silence in Rogers place if Oilers f*** up the next game.

Edmonton has that pressure now that they've not had the last two games in comparison to the Cats. Let's see how they can handle it now that they have the momentum and sky high expectations.
Honestly think all the pressure is on Florida right now

Reactions: Alienblood

AvBuff

May 1, 2019
Man, I dunno. Looks like Edmonton has figured out the Panthers. Both teams are beat up, so things are evening out.

McDavid is the difference - the guy is turning into Michael Jordan on ice: just give him the puck and get the hell out of the way . . .

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Man I have a feeling the Oilers actually do it and I have to shit on my own face as a result. It'll be worth it though just because McJesus is putting together a top 3 playoff performance all time IMO.

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
It would take something very similar to your art to happen for the Panthers to be declared winners tonight, as the game isn't until tomorrow night. Maybe an Oilers team bonding trip to the Edmonton Zoo gone horribly wrong
f***ing stupid NHL playoff scheduling. You're right. Hell, if they can end it tonight. Why the f*** not? Why wait.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I get that it's an almost 8 hour flight, but this f***ing schedule suuuuucks :laugh:
What's sad is that the schedule would be the exact same even if somehow these finals were between Chicago and Detroit (a stone's throw away from each other).

Reactions: Avs91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad