Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheForsbergShow

Apr 4, 2016
Edmonton
Perry on the losing side yet again. So sad

Mcdavid missing so many opportunities this game, falling down every other shift. So much for him "not going to lose". Guy had his chance to solidify himself with the best playoff run ever with this series comeback and fell flat.

Drai better be seriously hurt because he was largely invisible all series.

This outcome was just as good as a sweep. Gave oiler fans all this hope just to take it away lol.

Reactions: obZen and Bender

ANewHope

Nuggets|Avs|Broncos
May 26, 2011
What a game. I thought for sure we were getting OT.

A heartbreaking game 7 loss is about 10000x more better than a sweep. Got to watch more hockey plus it'll haunt Oiler fans forever haha

Reactions: Bender

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
I was one of the few on the board brave enough / stupid enough to openly admit to pulling for Edmonton, but gotta say this is pretty funny too. Edmonton falling this short to a miracle comeback, Corey Perry losing again at the final hurdle, and McDrai looking toothless in Game 7. Lots of laughs.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I was one of the few on the board brave enough / stupid enough to openly admit to pulling for Edmonton, but gotta say this is pretty funny too. Edmonton falling this short to a miracle comeback, Corey Perry losing again at the final hurdle, and McDrai looking toothless in Game 7. Lots of laughs.
What an idiot!

😉

Reactions: Hornstar

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Perry on the losing side yet again. So sad

Mcdavid missing so many opportunities this game, falling down every other shift. So much for him "not going to lose". Guy had his chance to solidify himself with the best playoff run ever with this series comeback and fell flat.

Drai better be seriously hurt because he was largely invisible all series.

This outcome was just as good as a sweep. Gave oiler fans all this hope just to take it away lol.
That ice might be the hidden MVP tonight.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Maurice just said that he'd like the Winnipeg Jets to win the cup next...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad