Series Talk: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Well damn. Maybe it should be awarded by the three of us then?
Who is going to start the go fund me to make this idea happen? I want to see the random HF posters, who will somehow managed to vote better than 80% of the media members who don’t pay attention to anything other than the team(s) they have to cover, get the vote on the awards instead

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Who is going to start the go fund me to make this idea happen? I want to see the random HF posters, who will somehow managed to vote better than 80% of the media members who don’t pay attention to anything other than the team(s) they have to cover, get the vote on the awards instead
I was going to suggest that three of us basically do a rock, paper, scissors tournament and stream it for funnies. Two of us would blurt out a dmans name, the third picks the winner. The winner then judges the other two on the next match. A dman can't be reused until the next round. Keep going until only one remains.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Well damn. Maybe it should be awarded by the three of us then?
That’d be super popular.

I was going to suggest that three of us basically do a rock, paper, scissors tournament and stream it for funnies. Two of us would blurt out a dmans name, the third picks the winner. The winner then judges the other two on the next match. A dman can't be reused until the next round. Keep going until only one remains.
People will be so mad when Jacob MacDonald wins every award.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
ERod creates bunch of good scoring chances but can’t finish

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
That was a really cool view of the puck in the net. You could see the led lights flickering.

Screenshot 2024-05-28 173617.png

Reactions: GeoRox89

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Florida is a joy to watch at times.

I'll be honest though, the Rangers have grown on me these playoffs. I thought Drury exited the rebuild too soon but this is a pretty damn competent team he's got right now.

Reactions: henchman21

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don't know what to think of Laf.

He looks like when he was kicking ass in junior and at the WJC. Goals aren't pretty but he's always at the right place at the right time and his compete level is sky high.

Curious to see if it's just the playoff version of him or the new him.

Reactions: henchman21

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Miro is probably the best defensemen left overall in these playoffs and is a complete beast of a player. But Forsling is arguably the best defensive player in the league. Not sure anybody touches him in that area at any position.

Slavin IMO.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Slavin IMO.
Slavin would have been my guy prior to this breakout from Forsling. The last two seasons he’s just on an absurd level to me.
I don't know what to think of Laf.

He looks like when he was kicking ass in junior and at the WJC. Goals aren't pretty but he's always at the right place at the right time and his compete level is sky high.

Curious to see if it's just the playoff version of him or the new him.
Yeah… I hope he can maintain this level, but seems like a lot to ask over a full season.

Reactions: Murzu

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Rangers entire run has been “save us, Igor” and so far so good.

Edit: Until that haha. Good for Florida.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad