GDT: Stanley Cup Playoffs 2023-24

Round 1 Winners?

• Total voters

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Eastern conference teams just don't have that dog in em. Even Tampa only won their cups due to extenuating circumstances

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Tonight was Tkachuk's best game of the series. Outside of the points, he had a few really good puck protection sequences. That's been missing from him this series

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Tonight was Tkachuk's best game of the series. Outside of the points, he had a few really good puck protection sequences. That's been missing from him this series
His fade and wait to make the oilers go the wrong way and then setup OEL for his goal was really good. Then he saves an empty netter and OEL pays him back by controller disconnecting. If I was tkachuk i would have thrown my helmet at OEL's face after that. Anyways, oilers had two lucky bounce goals. Panthers didn't wake up until the third. Stupid game.

Reactions: Felidae

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Gut check time for Panthers but so far last two games seems to follow a human mind narrative - game 4 - they won’t admit they let up but they did; game 5 - almost too perfect fairy tale narrative of winning at home and didn’t work out. I think the pressure kind of evens out or even switches a bit more to the Oilers now as now everyone expecting the miracle comeback. Panthers just need to keep rest of series as a 5 on 5 series and they got two lotto tickets to Oilers one.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Always thought Maurice was a sadsack coach. Would be very befitting of the losingest coach in NHL history to get reverse swept in a cup final

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
sesskasays-jessica-koprowski.gif

Reactions: Artemi Panarin

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
LMAO at Bouchard just casually standing behind his net for 5 secs when there was only 20 secs left :D
I have to assume that the top unit was exhausted but that was embarrassing. They couldn't even move the puck with a cheat code on their team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad