GDT: Stadium Series Alumni Game: Avalanche vs Red Wings | 5 PM MT | February 26, 2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

finds71

Jan 18, 2011
Canada
Of course it was all for hype. It's all for fun.

Honestly though how great would it be to feel the same emotions again, by that I mean a bench clearing brawl :laugh:

Like Shanahan who was less than a year a ago in charge of player's safety just throwing headshots

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
It's probably already been asked but where can you watch this? Was hoping it would be on NHL.Com but it doesn't look like it.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Anybody happen to have an altitude or nhl network link with pre game coverage right now they mind PMing me? Sportsnet doesn't have it.

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
As we're getting closer to puck drop, I'm really bummed I couldn't make the trip down.

CDN $ is such **** right now tho. I really should have made a weekend out of it :(

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
As we're getting closer to puck drop, I'm really bummed I couldn't make the trip down.

CDN $ is such **** right now tho. I really should have made a weekend out of it :(

You and me both. I was supposed to be there this week and in Durham for UNC Duke next week. Missed both. It was going to be a hell of a two weeks.

IceRat

#BallsOutTheDoor
Mar 4, 2011

it will be much more enjoyable watching it on tv than the poor view at a baseball stadium

though I do see the appeal of being part of/at the event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad