GDT: Stadium Series Alumni Game: Avalanche vs Red Wings | 5 PM MT | February 26, 2016

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So the game is in Colorado, the Avalanche are the home team, so who does NHL Network interview (for a lengthy period of time)?

Brendan Shanahan.

**** off NHL Network. Could've done a shorter interview with Shanahan and done one with Joe/Patrick/Peter, but nope, gotta speak to the Leafs management, and make sure to ask questions about the Leafs, which have no bearing on this game...

[EDIT]

Whoops, on my phone and posted this in the wrong thread :laugh:

Last edited:

hughdreamz

Jun 24, 2006
Michigan
Detroit FSN just said Avs went to 3 Stanley Cup Finals and have only won one Western Conference Finals. Soooooooo pissed NHLN is blacked out.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Valeri Kamensky settled in Conneticut apparently. I have to get one of my hundred cards of his signed next time I get some stamps down south. Really excited to see him. Cool that Ozolinsh is back there too.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
I miss this rivalry, I actually respected their team despite hating them, unlike a certain christmas tree colored team we hate now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad