GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
So then explain, all of last season vs our division leaders, last playoffs vs Bos and now this 8 games.

In that sample, we're like 8 for 90.

What else could it be? It's either the players no longer fit together and their skillsets together aren't optimal or the opposing teams have locked in on our playstyle tendencies and now exploiting us.
When you say figure out, it implies teams are reading the plays and shutting them down.

This structure is different than how we finished last year. In setup, intent, roles.

I'm fine with change and to say there's a misalignment in fit, but that's different than being figured out

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
No, he was a pretty good skater. Has fallen off immensely here, especially with how fast the rest of the league has become. Probably the main reason why the gap between him and Nylander has been essentially erased.

His straight line speed has always been questionable.

Dude is straight up slow now

NJG

Jun 27, 2015
I don’t care what happens in the regular season, we’re going to make the playoffs. We will win games, we will lose games, we will blow out teams, we will get blown out by teams.

The playoffs is when it counts and matters.

IronHookem

Nov 8, 2023
How’s Hyman doing this year
1729820370677.png

• Wow
Reactions: thewave

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
I dated my first girlfriend for a month and we had one argument and she wanted to break up, I said what about the amazing times we had this past month, she said this argument undoes all That

Yes. But did you have a history of off and on with this girlfriend for the better part of a decade?

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
I don’t care what happens in the regular season, we’re going to make the playoffs. We will win games, we will lose games, we will blow out teams, we will get blown out by teams.

The playoffs is when it counts and matters.

The sackless core is going to score in the playoffs? No they're scared to play. We'll be lucky if they don't get stage fright and forget to dress again.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
Even though Tavares skills were eroding over the last few years, the one thing he could never be accused of is mailing it in as the Leafs captain did this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad