GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
He has 10 shot attempts. He is actually trying. JT MM and MR are trying to look busy doing their own disjointed game plan.
Lmao, his shot attempts are a joke. He's shooting from low percentage positions, forcing shots from the outside. That's just on the offensive side, should we get into his work on them defensive side?? FFS what are you watching?

Reactions: ER89

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Not sure if it's been figured out by our own guys let alone the other team.

So then explain, all of last season vs our division leaders, last playoffs vs Bos and now this 8 games.

In that sample, we're like 8 for 90.

What else could it be? It's either the players no longer fit together and their skillsets together aren't optimal or the opposing teams have locked in on our playstyle tendencies and now exploiting us.

Tie Domi Esquire

Go Real Sports Apparel Go!
Oct 18, 2010
Might be Matthews worst game as a leaf. Marner just as bad

Nah. That was games 1-7 in the playoffs against Montreal where they disrespected the sport and joined The Rocket, Beliveau, Elmer Lach, Ted Kennedy, Syl Apps, Turk Broda, etc, not as legends that built our sport, but as apparitions.

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
matthews you've played f***ing trash for two games and you want all the money and the captaincy.

Willy f*** you 11m for this bullshit.

Mo, JT and MM i'd say something but I never thought yall would do shit anyway so no point

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Why can't Leafs ever let talented D's come trough. They take shit veterans and always believe Reilly is him. Lol!

Probably because haven't drafted anything remotely talented
Durzi is the last one with decent upside

Lilly has been at best average
Sandin, slow and small
Durzi, ok decent. Probably been the best one out of the bunch

TonsofPuppies

Pack your shit, Shanny!
Jun 28, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Will Berube protect the team from the fans like Marner wants lol?
I'm already done with Berube. Same PP lines every night, Marner and Matthews stapled at the hip, it's the same shit as with Keefe. You don't get many points from me for yelling a bit on the bench and then not following it up with some well deserved benching. There never is any accountability with this group and it's not going to change under Berube.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Matthews can show us he’s a true leader IF he takes accountability for how bad he played today

Down play the poor effort, talk process about needing to regroup and get back to work, no personal accountability, criticism, reflection.

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
matthews you've played f***ing trash for two games and you want all the money and the captaincy.

Willy f*** you 11m for this bullshit.

Mo, JT and MM i'd say something but I never thought yall would do shit anyway so no point
Lmao, I like this one.

• Haha
Reactions: ER89
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad