GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
I'm not going to single out Mitch for tonight. There's a lot of midweek junk from all of them.
Mitch dictates a lot of the play, but more importantly, he's going to want $12m+ for 8 years. So you're playing the same failed style of play, and paying even more for the guy that might be dictating that style of play.

That is not good.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
All day I have had no clue why they wanted to start Woll. Unless they thought he could get through a game and trade him.

Stolarz/Hildeby, let's find out what we have.

I think Berube is still eperimenting and just seeing what he's working with.

That's my hope.

Wow. You are out to lunch on Woll in my opinion. Nuts.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Marner gets pass from Matthews.. immediately stops skating, stick handles stationary waiting for what? Is he a QB? Its like there is an invisible forcefield around the slot that Marner can't go.

Reactions: ihadtochangethename

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Is Matthews just having bad luck or is his shot not quite right?
I am going to say bad luck. Combined with trying to do too much now that he is captain.

Still getting to the right spot, but puck is hardly going in.

This has happened pretty much every year where he can't buy one and then he scores 40+ in 50 games.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Marner gets pass from Matthews.. immediately stops skating, stick handles stationary waiting for what? Is he a QB? Its like there is an invisible forcefield around the slot that Marner can't go.

Really not sure what you are talking about. You dont' like him, that's rather obvious
But only chance we had this period is because he made a nice pass to Knies

But yeah. lets nit pick why don't we

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad