GDT: St Louis @ Toronto - 7pm - TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
who is volunteering to play home wrecker?
1000007612.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PromisedLand

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
It's also unfortunate they came out like this for Berube against his former team. Tell us you care all you want, but when this kind of F game, the apathy is so deep in their DNA they probably don't even know it's there. Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, Rielly, all on you.
So is the Capatain going to blame fatigue on tonight's effort? I really really hope not.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Honestly...

His worst mistake was deciding to be a Defenseman.
His play only excels going forward on attack

Nothing goes as smooth when its east west skating backwards looking for plays

Leafs having such absolute SH*T D for 8 years with DUBAS DOOFUS made him look good playing with the 3 Amigos

Rielly physically reminds me of Nathan Mackinnon a bit. Kind of a wider, average height guy who has that bowling ball speed when he's really chugging along, so sometimes I wonder what he would have been like as a high work rate winger who just goes north south and bumps around a bit.

When he was young I thought he needed that off speed game to be able to control the pace of the game, that's what great number one defensemen have. Slow it down and calm the waters when you need to, dictate the pacing from the back end. He is not capable of that.

Reactions: myleafs

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
MM does NOT match Berube. MM is a figure skater, Berube wants North South.

Something has to give there, and I hope it favours Berube, because the Mitch Marner perimiter play is not going to win a cup. Simple as that.

No way I can stomach paying Mitch the $12m miniumum he's going to hold out for. Let him walk.

I'm not going to single out Mitch for tonight. There's a lot of midweek junk from all of them.

therealkoho

Him/Leaf/fan
Jul 10, 2009
the Prior
MM does NOT match Berube. MM is a figure skater, Berube wants North South.

Something has to give there, and I hope it favours Berube, because the Mitch Marner perimiter play is not going to win a cup. Simple as that.

No way I can stomach paying Mitch the $12m miniumum he's going to hold out for. Let him walk.
Hey man pull the reins back on that talk, that's HamiltonNHLs shtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad