Stützle or Suzuki

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you take going forward Suzuki or Stützle

• Suzuki

• Stützle

• To close to decide

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Since he was moved to centre he doesn’t play wing anymore.

Until he suited up as a junior aged player in the senior DEL, he had only played C growing up.

As for the shift in position last year, his production improved, his quickness and agility is more of a factor and his confidence improved as well.

He’s too much of an east-west player to be stuck on the wing.

The contract that Tim was offered by the Sens was for Stutzle the centre.
if hes a real C this is reallllllly tough. can I just take both?

He’s not great on the draw like a lot of young centres which is why you would see wingers like Tkachuk take key face offs at times before switching positions.

You might see more of the same with Giroux as Tim works at it. Forsberg famously didn’t take draws as a C well into his career.

As said before, once he moved in November that was it. It was like watching a completely different player.
cool well even though Im a Leafs fan our rivalry means nothing to me since the early 00's and I hope Stutzle makes his new contract look cheap

Reactions: NyQuil

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014
Since he was moved to centre he doesn’t play wing anymore.

Until he suited up as a junior aged player in the senior DEL, he had only played C growing up.

As for the shift in position last year, his production improved, his quickness and agility is more of a factor and his confidence improved as well.

He’s too much of an east-west player to be stuck on the wing.

The contract that Tim was offered by the Sens was for Stutzle the centre.

At least on faceoffs, he has to lineup on wing a decent amount because he's not even Top5 in faceoffs taken on the team despite being 1st/2nd line "center".

Understandable considering he has a horrid 37% win rate for his career. that can be learned and fixed to a decent extent, so it's not a huge deal.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Stu quite comfortably.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
stuzle has more talent but suzuki showed he can be a beast in the playoffs. tough one.

Reactions: banks

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Its the "My team has the best players AINEC" narrative that is the problem, not merely being happy.

Weve been hearing the same thing since 2009, the next great hockey juggernaut.

Do you see Habs fans being super aggressive to push their main-board agenda? Nah.
Why do you think this poll is even happening? Habs fans have trashed the deal then came in and said Suzuki is a better player moving forward.

Meanwhile sens fans praise the Dach signing and when Suzuki signed i said that was a good deal too.

• Haha
Reactions: Xspyrit

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Easily my vote is for….

B8431C1D-C171-491C-BE10-C3333BEC9551.gif

Reactions: Razor Face

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Why do you think this poll is even happening? Habs fans have trashed the deal then came in and said Suzuki is a better player moving forward.

Meanwhile sens fans praise the Dach signing and when Suzuki signed i said that was a good deal too.
This poll is this years "Hischier vs Suzuki" thread.

Hischier went on to basically tie Suzuki in points in 12 less games.🤷‍♂️

Reactions: PatrickMcC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad